As a customer-centric organization, we always strive hard to satisfy the customers completely with our services and commitment. We believe in providing the customers with best and, constantly work towards improving our efficiency and standards of our Dual Expansion Joint, Metal Bellows Expansion Joint and other products. Such a focused approach has earned us the reputation as a reliable industry player.
We are also an importer of Nickel products and provide designing solutions
for the aforementioned products. Our product range is tailored in accordance
with all the established national and international quality
norms. In the able leadership of Mr. Kalpesh Patel, who has 11 years
of experience in this industry, the company has become one of the
most sought-after destinations for the customers in a short period of
Better quality of
products could only be gained with better infrastructural set up.Recognizing the importance of having a world class infrastructure, we
have invested heavily in the manufacturing unit, R&D and
testing laboratory.Spread in an area of 1100 square meter, the
manufacturing unit is outfitted with all the latest technology and
INDIA FLEX ENGINEERING is a Exporter, Supplier and Manufacturer of Metal Expansion Bellows, Metal Flexible Bellows and engineering products.
- Pressure Range:
- Full Vacuum up to positive pressure at 300Bar.
- Temperature Range:
- Movement Range
- Any of movement subject to service condition and overall length (OAL)
- Low to high frequency and low amplitude.
- Forming Process:
- Hydro Forming 50NB to 38 NB
- Semi Automatic Punch Forming 150NB to 300NB
- Welding Process
- Automatic Long Seam Welding Machine
- Austenitic Grade (SA 240, GR 304, 304L, 304H, 310S, 310H, 316, 316L, 316H, 316Ti, 321, 904L & 309S)
- Duplex (SAF 2205, UNS S31803, 253MA UNS S30815 ect..)
- Nickel Alloy (Inconel / Incolloy-600, 601, 625(UNS N06600, 660, 6625) 800, 800HT, 825 - N0880, 8810.8811, 8825)
- Nickel-Copper Alloy (Monel) UNS N04400
- Titanium GR 1
- Carbon Steel / Mild Steel
- Testing :
- Non Destructive Testing
- Radiography Test Examination
- Liquid Penetrant Test Examination
- Magnetic Particle Test Examination
- Ultrasonic Test Examination
- Halogen Leak Test Examination
- Mass Spectrometer Test Examination
- Air Jet Leak Test Examination
- Pressure Test Examination (Hydro or Pneumatic Test)
- Destructive Testing
- Fatigue Cyclic Life Test
- Squirm Test
- Meridional Yield Rupture Test
- Pressure Vessel and General Fabrication
- All the pressure vessel design and manufacturing is as per ASME Code.
- Maximum Capacity is 16mm Thk, 3000mm Diameter, 25000mm Length.
Huge Business Experience
Working since 2009, we hold more than a decade experience in manufacturing a premium grade of metallic and non-metallic engineering products which are carefully designed by our engineers. We are able to achieve excellence in almost every field owing to the rich experience we hold in this business. Also, our in-depth knowledge helps us in understanding the market dynamics in a better way.